'BOOZE NEWZ!

Follow our Booozey tweets!! @STYLEBOOZE

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fearless Trend Setter: LF Style

lfstores.com

 In New York City, there is no shortage of places to shop. The Lower East Side is known for their amazing vintage stores, Madison Avenue has an endless supply of high end designer brands, and SoHo is one of the best places to browse around in quaint street-side boutiques.  Every woman inevitably has her go-to spots and I am no exception to that rule. As a designer and a stylist I am always looking for unique pieces that can be manipulated to look different with every wear. I love layering and mixing different genres; like putting something soft and sweet with something tough and edgy. As a well seasoned shopper, (to my wallet's dismay,) I have found my definite go to when I am looking for trendy wearable pieces that I can utilize season after season.

Back in 2007 I was strolling around Greenwich, Connecticut on a Saturday, when a really great window display stopped me in my tracks. Naturally I went inside and was immediately glad I did.  I found the most amazing sweaters, shoes, bags, and tons of unique jewelry and accessories. This was when LF first entered my life. Four years later, I am an avid LF shopper on a personal and professional level. I am constantly in there checking out their interpretations of the latest trends and styles. I've bought tons of items to put on models for shoe shows and market appointments, and even more stuff for myself! In Spring and Summer they have an endless supply of breezy pieces to mix and match that are fashionable and easy to wear. In Fall and Winter chunky oversize sweaters and funky hats and scarves will keep you warm and perfectly on trend. LF just came out with their Spring/Summer look book and I can't WAIT for warmer weather! See their AMAZING preview below,  in addition to some personal photos of (just a few) of my all time favorite LF pieces that I've collected over time. My "home" store is their Flatiron 5th avenue @ 20th Street location, but with multiple stores in NYC and all over the country, you have no excuse not to go!

Some Pages from LF Spring/Summer 2011 Look Book:













SOME OF MY PERSONAL ALL TIME FAV LF PIECES:






*KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN WAS WEARING THIS PLAID SHIRT ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "KOURTNEY & KIM TAKE NEW YORK!"



Go Visit LF Today! Check out LFstores.com for locations!

Happy shopping :)

x
junkie

1 comment:

  1. Dear Junkie,

    Thank you for introducing me to LF. I'll never forget the first time you brought me there to pick out the perfect NYE dress or that
    "perfect first date" outfit!!!!!!!!!!!! Life has never been the same.

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete