'BOOZE NEWZ!

Follow our Booozey tweets!! @STYLEBOOZE

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Treasure Chest: Ettika

Ettika bracelet in SI's 2011 Magazine

As I was flipping through Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 at my boyfriend's house, (the bikinis and jewelry are always incredible, although I suspect he had the magazine for different reasons,) I came across the most amazing bracelets ever! I have always been partial to bright neon colors, sparkles and rhinestones, and anything with my initials or name on it. These bracelets have EVERYTHING. The brand is called Ettika, and their selection of corded wrap bracelets, rings, and necklaces are so perfect for the summer. Below are some of my favorite pieces, but make sure you go to their website to view the full collection of chain, braided, beaded, and knotted bracelets and necklaces! You need them. Trust me. Amazeballs.













Ettika neon cord necklace, SI Magazine 2011

GET ETTIKA!


color me happy :)

x
junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment